Monday, July 30, 2007

Neteller Fiasco Nearing Its End

After a six month episode, the funds that were being held hostage by Neteller can now be requested for those residing in the USA . No apologies have been forthcoming up to this point, and I wouldn't expect one given the tight lipped handling of this whole scenario. We have all learned a valuable lesson from all of this: 'Our money isn't really ours afterall if the Department of Defense decides it pertains to national security in some twisted way.' Whatever. I look both ways before I fart anymore. Technically, that could be considered a WMD nerve agent.

2 comments:

marine said...

Hello,



I am Marine and I administrate several sites that provide help for online sports betting, forecasting and games.
Hello,

Excuse me please for contacting you this way but I did not find your email on your site.

I surfed on your site and found it very interesting.

The sites www.hold-em-poker.net or www.hold-em-poker.org could give interesting pieces of information to your visitors.

You can link one of these if you wish to.

Best regards,

Marine

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.